Guess the Theme from Monday 18!
FilmG will be kick-started once more, with the now well established Guess the Theme Competition – though this year’s comes with a twist. Instead of posters, we’ll be releasing three short videos that relate to this year’s theme.
We’re asking followers of FilmG to watch the videos, and take part in Guess the Theme on their platfrom of choice. We will accept limitless guesses until midnight on Wednesday the 20th on June.
Terms & Conditions:
- FilmG’s Guess the Theme Competition is run by Cànan Graphics Studio (organisers of the FilmG Competition).
- The Prize is a Sugr Cube Speaker which will be sent out to the winner in the week following the announcement.
- The competition is open for guesses from Monday 18th June until midnight on Wednesday 20th June and guesses MUST be in Scottish Gaelic.
- The winner will be the first person to guess the theme, following the guidelines at the bottom of the page.
- The winner will be announced on Friday 22nd June and the winner will also be notified via Direct Message. The winner will be required to send their address, but this will only be kept on record until the prize reaches the winner.
- The winner should be willing to appear in press coverage following the announcement.
- Entrants should be at least 13 years old.
- Multiple guesses will be accepted.
- Guesses determined to be offensive or inappropriate will be removed by FilmG staff.
- Entrants should follow these guidelines, depending on which platform is being used:
Facebook – to enter you must react to the video, share it, and leave a comment with your guess on the video (not when you share the video as we might not be able to see your guess depending on your settings)
Instagram – to enter you must like the video and comment below with your guess
Twitter – to enter you must retweet the video, along with your guess